Ingredients Needed for Homemade Pork Pate
12 ounces of pork shoulder, thick chunks
9 ounces of pork belly
9 ounces of pork liver
1 teaspoon black peppercorns
2 bay leaves
2 teaspoons of salt
1 teaspoon vegetable oil
1 onion, chopped
1 teaspoon allspice
2 ounces of butter
½ cup chicken stock
fresh parsley, chopped
How to Cook Homemade Pork Pate
- Heat 2 saucepans over medium heat and fill them halfway with water.
- Add the pork shoulder and belly in one of the saucepans, and place the liver in the other one.
- Spice up with black peppercorns, 1 teaspoon of salt, and bay leaves.
- Boil for the next 45 minutes.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the onion and cook until translucent.
- Set up your food processor and add the boiled meat and the sauteed onion in it.
- Blend for 1 minute and add the butter.
- Blend and slowly pour the chicken stock.
- Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Serve it on top of a crispy bread, with some parsley sprinkled on top!