Ingredients Needed for Beer and Spinach Mac and Cheese
1 tablespoon butter
1 cup milk
¼ cup beer
2 garlic cloves, crushed
7 ounces of macaroni
4 ounces of frozen spinach
½ cup cheddar, shredded
½ cup mozzarella, shredded
¼ cup parmesan, shredded
How to Cook Beer and Spinach Mac and Cheese
- Heat a cast-iron skillet over medium heat and melt the butter in it.
- Pour the milk and the beer. Add the garlic clove and stir. Add the macaroni.
- Cover the skillet with a lid and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 340 degrees F/170 degrees C.
- Remove the lid, add the spinach and give it a good stir. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the Cheddar cheese and the shredded mozzarella. Stir and cook until smooth.
- Slide the skillet into the oven for 10 minutes.