Ingredients Needed for Hard-Boiled Egg and Meat Muffins
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
1 tablespoon sugar
1 teaspoon paprika powder
10 ounces of minced meat
1 cup tomato sauce
1 tablespoon butter
1 tablespoon breadcrumbs
4 ounces of low moisture mozzarella, shredded
How to Cook Hard-Boiled Egg and Meat Muffins
- Preheat the oven to 360 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- Slice the onion.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet.
- Cook the onion until it becomes soft and translucent.
- Add sugar and paprika powder and continue to cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the minced meat, stir and cook until the meat is browned and cooked through.
- Add the tomato sauce and fresh rosemary leaves and continue to cook the mixture for about 5-7 minutes, then remove it from the stove.
- Grease with butter a 6-cup muffin pan.
- Sprinkle some breadcrumbs into each muffin cup and coat the edges with them.
- Add 1-2 tablespoons of the meat mixture on the bottom of each muffin cup.
- Place one hard-boiled egg into each muffin cup.
- Add enough minced meat mixture to cover the egg.
- Top each muffin with shredded mozzarella.
- Bake for 30 minutes.