Guacamole goes excellent with tortilla chips. But how about we try an experiment? Spread guacamole on your pizza and see how well the crust and the creamy guacamole go together. Write down this idea for your next Meatless Monday!
Ingredients Needed for Guacamole Pizza
1 pizza crust
1 tablespoon cornflour
1 tomato, diced
½ white onion, diced
1 teaspoon lime juice
How to Make Guacamole Pizza
- Preheat the oven to 360 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- Roll out the pizza crust and cut it into round shape using a plate.
- Sprinkle some corn flour on a baking tray and add the pizza crust.
- Make the guacamole: peel off the skin of the avocado, scoop the flesh out and put it in a bowl. Add the chopped tomatoes and onion. Season with salt, pepper, and lime juice. Mix.
- Spread guacamole on the pizza crust.
- Crack the egg in the center.
- Sprinkle with salt.
- Bake for 15 minutes.