Ingredients Needed for Guacamole Pizza
1 pizza crust
1 tablespoon cornflour
1 tomato, diced
½ white onion, diced
1 teaspoon lime juice
How to Make Guacamole Pizza
- Preheat the oven to 360 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- Roll out the pizza crust and cut it into round shape using a plate.
- Sprinkle some corn flour on a baking tray and add the pizza crust.
- Make the guacamole: peel off the skin of the avocado, scoop the flesh out and put it in a bowl. Add the chopped tomatoes and onion. Season with salt, pepper, and lime juice. Mix.
- Spread guacamole on the pizza crust.
- Crack the egg in the center.
- Sprinkle with salt.
- Bake for 15 minutes.