Ingredients Needed for Ham and Veggie Fried Rice
3 ounces of ham, cubed
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
5 mushrooms, halved
½ red bell pepper, diced
½ yellow bell pepper, diced
4 asparaguses sticks
3 ounces of boiled rice
1 spring onion
How to Cook Ham and Veggie Fried Rice
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet and fry the ham.
- Add the mushrooms halves, stir, and cook until golden.
- Add the red bell pepper.
- Break the asparagus sticks and throw them in the skillet.
- Add the boiled rice, mix everything and cook together.
- Season with salt, pepper, paprika powder, and nutmeg.
- Just before you serve the dish, top it with some chopped spring onion.