Ingredients Needed for Pork Chops With Capper and Anchovy Sauce
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
1 pound pork chop
⅓ cup milk
1 teaspoon butter
1 teaspoon mustard
1 tablespoon caper
1 lettuce, thinly sliced
½ teaspoon white wine vinegar
1 teaspoon olive oil
½ teaspoon white pepper corns
How to Cook Pork Chops With Capper and Anchovy Sauce
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet.
- Lay in it the pork chops.
- Throw in the garlic cloves, unpeeled, to flavor the oil.
- Fry the meat for 5-6 minutes on each side. Also, fry the garlic, skin-on. Set aside the steak and the garlic.
- Cut the bread into cubes and put them in a bowl.
- Add the milk. Sprinkle salt and pepper, then mix with a fork to soak the bread.
- Melt the butter in another skillet and fry the milk-soaked bread on all sides.
- Peel the fried garlic and put it in a small bowl.
- Add the mustard, anchovy fillets, capers, and lettuce.
- Drizzle white wine vinegar and olive oil on top, and mix until all the ingredients are well combined.
- Serve the steak with the capper and anchovy sauce on top and alongside the fried bread.