Ingredients Needed for Grilled Turkey Sandwich With Prosciutto-Wrapped Asparagus
2 breads slices
2 tablespoons of bechamel sauce
3 black olives, sliced
1 bell pepper
1 ounce feta cheese
2 turkey breasts slices, around 2 ounces each
1 ounce mozzarella, shredded
3 asparaguses stalks
3 prosciuttos slices
1 ounce butter
How to Cook Grilled Turkey Sandwich With Prosciutto-Wrapped Asparagus
- Spread the Bechamel sauce over the bread slices.
- Top one of them with chives, pickled pepper, feta, turkey breast, and mozzarella.
- Top the remaining slice with olives and place it on top of the other one.
- Wrap the asparagus in prosciutto.
- Heat the grill, add the butter, and melt it. Add the asparagus and grill it for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the sandwich and grill it for 3-4 minutes.
- Serve it with the asparagus!