Ingredients Needed for Cheesy Pork Cannelloni
1 pound pork sausages
5 ounces of cottage cheese
10 ounces of cannelloni
10 ounces of tomato purée
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon dried basil
5 ounces of low moisture mozzarella, grated
How to Make Cheesy Pork Cannelloni
- Get the meat out of each sausage and add it to a bowl together with the cottage cheese. Mix until even, then transfer to a piping bag.
- Fill the cannelloni with this mixture.
- Add the tomato puree, garlic powder, and dried basil to a bowl. Season with salt and pepper and mix until even.
- Layer 1/2 of the stuffed cannelloni into a baking dish, pour 1/2 of the tomato sauce over them and top with 1/2 of the grated mozzarella. Finish with another layer of cannelloni and the remaining sauce.
- Bake for 40 minutes at 360⁰F/180⁰C.
- Remove from oven, top with the remaining mozzarella and bake for 15 minutes more at 360⁰F/180⁰C.