Calories: 627 kCal / serving
- 34 g
- 32 g
- 38 g
Ingredients Needed for Grilled Turkey, Bacon and Pesto Sandwiches
2 breads slices
2 teaspoons of pesto sauce
3.5 ounces of turkey breast, cooked
2 tablespoons of bechamel sauce
4 cherry tomatoes
4 salamis slices
2 bacon slices
2 cheeses slices
How to Make Grilled Turkey, Bacon and Pesto Sandwiches
- Spread 1 teaspoon of pesto sauce over each bread slice.
- Cut the turkey into thin shreds and place it over the pesto.
- Top each sandwich with 1 jalapeno, 1 tablespoon of bechamel, 2 cherry tomatoes, 2 salami slices, and 1 slice of bacon.
- Place the sandwiches over a hot grill.
- Leave them for 2 minutes, and add 1 slice of cheese over each sandwich before serving.