Have you ever wondered how veggies get along? We have a partial answer to that question! Zucchini, red bell pepper, onion and carrot are absolutely harmonious together when they are shredded and become veggie fritters together. Try this at home, be it for brunch, lunch or dinner!
Ingredients Needed for Veggie Fritters
½ red bell pepper, chopped
½ chili, sliced
1 tablespoon chopped spring onion
2 garlic cloves, crushed
¼ cup flour
vegetable oil for frying
breadcrumbs for coating the baking pan
How to Make Veggie Fritters
- In a medium bowl, put all the vegetables.
- Add the egg.
- Sprinkle some salt and pepper.
- Combine all the ingredients.
- Add the flour.
- Mix the vegetables with the egg and the flour.
- Make fritters and fry them in vegetable oil, on both sides.