Ingredients Needed for Pan Fried Avocado Stuffed With Egg and Cheese
1 ounce cheddar cheese
1 egg, medium size
vegetable oil for frying
How to Cook Pan Fried Avocado Stuffed With Egg and Cheese
- Cut the avocado in halves, peel it, and scoop out some pulp.
- Put some water in a saucepan and bring it to a boil, on high heat. Boil the egg for 3 minutes.
- Let the egg cool and peel it.
- Place the bacon slices on your workspace.
- Shred the Cheddar cheese and place it into each avocado halve.
- Put the soft boiled egg in the avocado hole.
- Wrap the avocado with bacon.
- Heat vegetable oil in a skillet and fry the avocado for a 2-3 minutes.