Ingredients Needed for Grilled Marinated Flank Steak
6 ounces flank steak (2 pieces 3-ounce each)
½ onion, minced
1 teaspoon pepper
2 garlic cloves, crushed
1 teaspoon paprika
½ teaspoon chili flakes
3 teaspoons soy sauce (dark and light)
2 tablespoons honey
How to Cook Grilled Marinated Flank Steak
- Cut each flank steak horizontally in half. Cut each half into smaller pieces and place them into a roomy baking dish.
- Add the onion, pepper, garlic, paprika, chili flakes, and soy sauce.
- Season with fresh thyme and drizzle with honey. Marinate for 1 hour.
- Transfer the marinated meat on a grill, then place the grill on a baking tray.
- Roast for 3 hours at 250⁰F/120⁰C.
- Serve seasoned with salt and curry powder.