Grilled Marinated Flank Steak
If you like snacking on meat, then this recipe is for you! The flank steak, this grainier cut of the cow, lends itself so well to this. In order to avoid making it exaggeratedly chewy, you should cut the steak in smaller pieces (do that against the grain) and roast it for 3 hours. Generously flavor and spice the meat, first by marinating it in a hot mixture and then by serving it seasoned with curry powder.
Ingredients Needed for Grilled Marinated Flank Steak
6 ounces flank steak (2 pieces 3-ounce each)
½ onion, minced
1 teaspoon pepper
2 garlic cloves, crushed
1 teaspoon paprika
½ teaspoon chili flakes
3 teaspoons soy sauce (dark and light)
2 tablespoons honey
How to Make Grilled Marinated Flank Steak
- Cut each flank steak horizontally in half. Cut each half into smaller pieces and place them into a roomy baking dish.
- Add the onion, pepper, garlic, paprika, chili flakes, and soy sauce.
- Season with fresh thyme and drizzle with honey. Marinate for 1 hour.
- Transfer the marinated meat on a grill, then place the grill on a baking tray.
- Roast for 3 hours at 250⁰F/120⁰C.
- Serve seasoned with salt and curry powder.