Ingredients Needed for Green Beans With Bacon
6 bacon slices
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
3 garlic cloves
1 red onion, chopped
1 teaspoon chili flakes
½ cup chicken stock
5 ounces of green beans
How to Cook Green Beans With Bacon
- Heat a skillet over medium heat.
- Add the bacon slices and cook them until golden.
- Take out the bacon and heat the vegetable oil.
- Add the garlic and red onion.
- Season with salt, pepper, and chill flakes.
- Pour the chicken stock.
- Add the green beans and cook them for 2 more minutes.
- Combine the crispy bacon with green beans and serve!