Ingredients Needed for Garlic and Ginger Fried Chicken
1 chicken breast
1.25 inches of - ginger root
1 teaspoon honey
½ cup red wine
1 teaspoon dried oregano
1 tablespoon olive oil
3 tablespoons of vegetable oil
How to Cook Garlic and Ginger Fried Chicken
- Dice the chicken breast.
- Peel and dice the ginger root.
- Crush the garlic.
- Put in a bowl the chicken, ginger, garlic, honey, red wine, dried oregano, olive oil, and salt.
- Mix everything together and marinate the meat for 1 hour.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet and fry the chicken. Add 1 or 2 tablespoons of cold water.
- Serve the fried chicken with mashed potatoes and spring onion.