Ingredients Needed for Fish and Chips
1 cup flour
½ teaspoon baking powder
½ cup dark beer
14 ounces of alaska pollock fillet
14 ounces of french fries
mayonnaise for serving
How to Make Fish and Chips
- Sift the flour, add it in a medium bowl and combine it with the baking powder.
- Add the dark beer.
- Use an electric mixer to combine the ingredients and make a batter.
- Cut into strips the Alaska Pollock fillet.
- Dip the strips in the batter.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet.
- Deep fry the fish strips until they become golden.
- Serve the fish with French fries and mayonnaise.