Calories: 242 kCal / serving
- 41 g
- 8 g
- 5 g
Ingredients Needed for Fish and Vegetables Soup
4 cups of water
5 round gobys
1 tablespoon tomato sauce
1 tablespoon olive oil
How to Make Fish and Vegetables Soup
- Cut one onion into quarters, dice the other onion, chop the potatoes, and slice the carrots.
- Cut the round gobies into large pieces.
- Fill a large pan with 4 cups (1000 ml) of water and place it on a high heat. Add some salt.
- Add the onion and the round gobies. Bring the mixture slowly to a boil.
- Strain the resulting broth in a pan and place it on medium-high heat.
- Add the diced onion, carrots, and potatoes. Season with salt and pepper. Bring them to a boil and simmer then simmer for 10-15 minutes until the vegetables are cooked through.
- Add the tomato sauce, the boiled goby chunks, and the olive oil.
- Chop the parsley and add it to the soup. Simmer for another 2-3 minutes and turn off the heat.
- You can serve it warm or cold.