Ingredients Needed for Chocolate Chip Zucchini Bread
¼ cup yogurt
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 tablespoon honey
1 ½ cups of flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon nutmeg
2 tablespoons of chocolate chip
1 teaspoon olive oil
2 tablespoons of pumpkin seeds
How to Cook Chocolate Chip Zucchini Bread
- First thing you need to do is shred the zucchini.
- Crack the eggs in a large bowl. Add the yogurt, vanilla extract, honey, shredded zucchini and mix.
- Add the flour, baking soda, nutmeg, salt, and chocolate chips. Mix everything until smooth.
- Preheat the oven to 380°F/190°C.
- Add a small drizzle of olive oil in a loaf tin and pour the mixture inside. Top it with the pumpkin seeds.
- Bake the cake for 50 minutes!