Ingredients Needed for Dijon-Glazed Salmon With Lentil Salad
5 ounces of green lentil
2 cups of vegetable stock
1 tablespoon olive oil
7 ounces of salmon fillet or 2 salmon fillets
2 tablespoons of dijon mustard
1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
1 red onion, thinly sliced
1 ounce arugula
2 tablespoons of parsley, chopped
How to Cook Dijon-Glazed Salmon With Lentil Salad
- Pour the vegetable stock in a saucepan and heat it over medium heat.
- Bring it to a boil, add the lentils and cook them according to the instructions on the package. It should take around 20-30 minutes.
- In the meantime, heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat. Lay the salmon fillets on the skillet skin side down. Season it with salt and pepper.
- Cook 6 to 7 minutes. Flip the fillets and cook them for 1-2 more minutes. Set them aside. About 30 seconds before turning off the heat, evenly spread 1/2 tablespoon of Dijon mustard over the salmon.
- Add the cooked lentils in a large bowl and pour the red wine vinegar. Add the red onion, arugula, parsley, and squeeze the lemon over the salad.
- Add the remaining Dijon mustard and season with salt and pepper. Mix everything.
- Serve the salmon with the lentil salad!