Ingredients Needed for Crispy Pork Cutlet in Tomato Sauce
½ cup breadcrumbs
3 tablespoons of parmesan, grated
½ cup flour
14 ounces of pork tenderloin
vegetable oil for frying
1 cup tomato juice
2 basil leaves
16 mozzarellas pearls
How to Cook Crispy Pork Cutlet in Tomato Sauce
- Preheat the oven to 330 degrees F/165 degrees C.
- Mix the breadcrumbs with the parmesan.
- Whisk the eggs.
- Slice horizontally the pork tenderloin.
- Coat each slice of pork with flour, whisked eggs, and breadcrumbs and parmesan mixture.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet, and fry the pork pieces on both sides.
- Pour the tomato sauce in a square ceramic baking dish.
- Put the fried pork in the tomato sauce and dip it in the sauce.
- Add the basil leaves and the mozzarella pearls.
- Bake the dish for 20 minutes.