Ingredients Needed for Sauteed Asparagus
1 tablespoon dijon mustard
1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
6 asparaguses spears
1 teaspoon butter
How to Cook Sauteed Asparagus
- Grab a small bowl and mix in it the Dijon mustard, red wine vinegar, olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Trim the asparagus spears and remove their ends.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the asparagus spears and season them with salt and pepper.
- Add the butter and melt it. Cook the asparagus for 8-10 minutes. Stir often to cook on all sides.
- You can serve the asparagus with mustard vinaigrette, crushed almonds, and slices of lemon.