Ingredients Needed for Roasted Brussels Sprouts and Carrots
1 pound brussels sprouts
2 large carrots, sliced
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
1 tablespoon maple syrup
2 fresh rosemary leaves
2 fresh thyme sprigs
½ cup pecan nuts
dried cranberries for topping
How to Cook Roasted Brussels Sprouts and Carrots
- Preheat the oven to 400°F/200°C.
Add the brussels sprouts and sliced carrots to a large bowl.
- Pour the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and maple syrup.
Add the rosemary, thyme, and season with salt and pepper. Mix.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper. Lay the veggies over it.
Slide the tray into the oven for the next 25 minutes. Don’t turn off the heat.
- Take out the tray and spread the pecan nuts evenly into the tray.
- Slide the tray into the oven for 10 more minutes.
- Serve topped with dried cranberries.