Ingredients Needed for Crispy Graham Bread With Arugula and Parmesan
0.25 graham bread loaf
1 ounce butter, melted
1 garlic clove, chopped
0.5 ounce parmesan, shredded
1 ounce arugula
1 cherry tomato, sliced
How to Cook Crispy Graham Bread With Arugula and Parmesan
- Preheat the oven to 360°F/180°C.
- Use a round graham bread, and slice it through the middle. Remove the upper part.
- Cut a 0.5-inch (1.3 cm) thick slice out of the remaining bread. Its diameter should be equal to that of the entire bread.
- Make about 10 small holes on the sides of the bread slice.
- Wrap it with bacon slices through the empty holes. Mix the melted butter with garlic, salt, and pepper. Spread it over the bread.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and add the bread on top. Bake it for 20 minutes.
- When ready, top with shredded parmesan, arugula, and sliced cherry tomatoes.