Ingredients Needed for Creamy Veggie Balls
1 teaspoon butter
2 ounces of bacon
2 tablespoons of parsley, chopped
1 cheddar cheese stick
2 tablespoons of milk
½ cup breadcrumbs
½ cup flour
vegetable oil for frying
butter for gracing the baking pan
breadcrumbs for coating the baking pan
How to Make Creamy Veggie Balls
- Peel and boil the potato with a pinch of salt.
- In a bowl, mash with butter and milk.
- Chop the bacon and add it in.
- Add the chopped parsley, and season with salt and pepper.
- Combine all the ingredients using a fork.
- Cut the Cheddar stick in 6 equal pieces.
- Whisk the egg and mix it with the milk, to make egg wash.
- With your hands, take a small quantity of potato mixture and form little balls, putting Cheddar cubes in the center.
- Coat each ball, by turn, with flour, egg wash, and breadcrumbs.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet and deep fry the veggie balls.
- Serve the veggie balls warm and enjoy the melted cheese!