Ingredients Needed for Creamy Cucumber Salad
2 tablespoons of mayonnaise
1 ounce celery leaves
¼ cup white wine
½ red onion, thinly sliced
2 ounces of celery, chopped
5 ounces of chicken breast
How to Make Creamy Cucumber Salad
- Use a vegetable peeler and shred about half of the cucumber into long and thin slices. Cut the remaining half into large chunks.
- In order to make the dressing, add these chunks in a large blender. Add celery leaves, mayonnaise, and white wine. Blend everything until smooth.
- Use a large salad bowl and add the shredded cucumber, red onion, and chopped celery. Pour the creamy dressing over the salad and toss well.
- You can serve this salad with grilled chicken breast.
- To cook the chicken breast, first season the meat with your favorite spices and a little bit of olive oil. Then place it on a heated grill. Cook it for about 7 minutes per side.