Ingredients Needed for Creamy Turkey and Mushroom Stew
3 tablespoons of flour
2 teaspoons of dried parsley
2 pounds of turkey thighs, cubed
2 shallots, halved
4 ounces of mushrooms, halved
1 cup apple cider
1 tablespoon cranberry sauce
½ cup crème fraîche
1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
How to Cook Creamy Turkey and Mushroom Stew
- Add the flour and dried parsley to a bowl. Mix them until even.
- Add the turkey meat and mix to cover it with the mixture.
- Heat 1 – 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil in a saucepan and add the coated meat. Cook and stir for 7 – 8 minutes.
- Add the shallots and mushrooms. Stir them in. Add the apple cider, season with salt and pepper, cover with the lid and simmer for 40 minutes.
- Add the cranberry sauce and creme fraiche. Stir them in. Garnish with fresh parsley and serve.