Ingredients Needed for Glazed Chicken Breast With Broccoli and Rice
5 ounces of chicken breast, sliced
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
2 tablespoons of honey
1 tablespoon soy sauce
5 broccoli florets
¼ red bell pepper, sliced
¼ yellow bell pepper, sliced
1 teaspoon butter
½ cup cooked rice
3 cucumbers, cubed
2 radishes es, halved
How to Cook Glazed Chicken Breast With Broccoli and Rice
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet.
- Add the chicken slices and cook them on both sides until golden.
- Add the peanuts in the same skillet and roast them.
- Add the honey and soy sauce, and cook for 1-2 more minutes. Set aside.
- Add a few drops of vegetable oil in a skillet and throw in the broccoli florets and the bell pepper.
- Add the butter and cook the vegetables until they soften just a little.
- Add the cooked rice into a bowl. Add the broccoli and bell pepper, then add the cucumber and radishes.
- Top with glazed chicken slices and peanuts.