Ingredients Needed for Creamy Salmon with Spinach
14 ounces of salmon fillets (2 fillets)
2 tablespoons of olive oil
1 tablespoon butter
5 garlic cloves, crushed
1 medium onion, minced
2 ounces of sun-dried tomatoes
⅔ cup vegetable stock
⅓ cup heavy cream
4 ounces of baby spinach
½ cup parmesan, grated
fresh parsley for garnishing
How to Cook Creamy Salmon with Spinach
- Place the fillets on the work surface. Season with salt and pepper on both sides. Rub in.
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add the fillets and fry on each side for 5 – 6 minutes. Transfer the fillets on paper towels and set aside.
- Turn the heat to low and start melting the butter using the same skillet. Add the garlic and onion. Cook and stir until tender.
- Add the sun-dried tomatoes and stir them in. Add the vegetable stock and heavy cream. Stir them in. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the baby spinach and stir it in. Do the same for the grated parmesan. Add the fillets, cover them with the sauce and cook for 8 minutes. Garnish with fresh parsley.