Ingredients Needed for Creamy Cheese Farfalle
2 ounces of butter
¼ cup flour
1 cup milk
1 cup cheddar cheese
7 ounces of farfalle pasta
2 tablespoons of breadcrumbs
How to Cook Creamy Cheese Farfalle
- Melt the butter in a sauce pan.
- Add the flour and whisk until foaming but not brown.
- Add the milk and ¼ cup Cheddar cheese. Whisk until the mixture becomes creamy.
- Set a pot of water over high heat. Cover and bring to boil. Add farfalle pasta in the boiling water, and cook according to package directions. Strain.
- Add farfalle into a bowl and add the butter mixture and the egg. Combine all the ingredients.
- Grease with butter four small ceramic bake bowls. Coat with breadcrumbs the bowls.
- Put farfalle mixture in the bowl and add Cheddar cheese on top.
- Bake it for 15 minutes at 350 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- Serve warm.