Chocolate Bundt Cake
Bundt cake fans? Checked! Chocolate fans? Double-checked! If it’s you, then cooking this chocolate bundt cake next should be a no-brainer. Bring the best out of both worlds this winter, and bake the cake for your family gathering. Your guests will surely enjoy it!
Ingredients Needed for Chocolate Bundt Cake
5 egg whites
7 ounces of butter
8 ounces of dark chocolate
2 tablespoons of orange juice
1 cup sugar
½ teaspoon salt
1 ½ cups of flour
1 teaspoon breadcrumbs
How to Make Chocolate Bundt Cake
- Add the egg whites in a large bowl and mix them until stiff peaks appear. Refrigerate the for the next 10 minutes.
- Heat a skillet over medium-low heat, add the butter and melt it.
- Add the dark chocolate and melt it. Pour the orange juice and mix. Turn off the heat.
- Add the egg yolks and mix them with sugar and salt, until you obtain a smooth, yellow-colored mixture.
- Add half of the melted chocolate, egg whites, and mix at high speed until you obtain a smooth mixture.
- Add the flour 1 tablespoon at a time, mixing with a wooden spatula, until it is incorporated into the mixture.
- Grease your bundt pan with oil.
- Pour the mixture into the bundt pan and slide it into the oven for the next 40 minutes at 350 degrees F/175 degrees C.
- You can shred some more dark chocolate into the melted chocolate mixture and slowly pour it over the bundt pan.