Ingredients Needed for Mushroom and Bacon Boat Sandwich
1 demi baguette
¼ cup cheese cream
2 tablespoons of chopped dill
2 tablespoons of marinara sauce
¼ cup shredded mozzarella
1 tablespoon strawberry topping
How to Cook Mushroom and Bacon Boat Sandwich
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F/220 degrees C.
- Cut the top of the demi baguette and take it off.
- Remove the center of the bread, without damaging the crust.
- Spread the interior of the baguette with cheese cream.
- Sprinkle 1 tablespoon of chopped dill.
- Cut the bacon slice in quarters and add it in the baguette.
- Slice the mushroom and add it in the baguette, in a layer.
- Cover them with the marinara sauce.
- Add another layer of the remaining dill.
- Top the sandwich with the shredded mozzarella.
- Season it with salt and pepper.
- Put the sandwich on a baking tray and bake it for 20 minutes.