Ingredients Needed for Chocolate Banana Bread
1/2 cup sugar
2 tablespoons rum
7 ounces flour
2/3 cup melted chocolate
How to Cook Chocolate Banana Bread
- Add the bananas to a bowl and mash them.
- Keep adding the egg, sugar, and rum. Mix until even.
- Gradually add the flour and mix it in.
- Line a loaf pan with parchment paper and transfer the batter to it.
- Bake for 35 minutes at 360ºF/180ºC.
- Make a rectangular 1 to 1.5-inch deep cut in the center of the banana bread and remove the crumb.
- Pour the melted chocolate into the cut and garnish with powdered sugar.