Ingredients Needed for Chicken Zucchini Alfredo
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
10 ounces of chicken breast
½ teaspoon Italian seasoning
3 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
7 ounces of cream cheese
½ cup heavy cream
¼ cup parmesan, shredded
fresh parsley, chopped
How to Cook Chicken Zucchini Alfredo
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add the chicken and season it with salt, pepper, and italian seasoning on both sides.
- Cook it for 5-6 minutes per side, until golden.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F/175 degrees C.
- Move the chicken in a small baking tray and roast it for the next 25 minutes.
- In the remaining fat, add the garlic and cream cheese.
- Pour the heavy cream and give it a good stir, until smooth and creamy.
- Thinly slice the zucchini with a vegetable peeler.
- Cook the sauce until bubbles appear on its surface. Add the parmesan, parsley, and zucchini.
- Cook on heat for 2-3 minutes.
- Serve it with the chicken.