Ingredients Needed for Parmesan-Crusted Pork Chops With Potato Salad
2 medium-sized potatoes, chopped
2 pork chops, bone-in
1 cup breadcrumbs
1 tablespoon dried thyme
¼ cup parmesan
1 cup flour
2 tablespoons of milk
3 tablespoons of vegetable oil
1 tablespoon mayonnaise
1 tablespoon mustard
¼ cup heavy cream
½ lettuce head, leaves
4 cherry tomatoes
spring onion for garnishing
How to Cook Parmesan-Crusted Pork Chops With Potato Salad
- Fill a cooking pot halfway with water and bring it to a boil.
- Add some salt and the potatoes and cook them until tender. Remove from heat.
- Score the pork chops using a knife.
- Cover them with plastic wrap and use a meat mallet to flatten them.
- Add the breadcrumbs to a large plate. Add the dried thyme and parmesan and mix them.
Add the flour to another plate.
Make the egg wash by mixing together the eggs with the milk. Add it to a third plate.
- Sprinkle salt and chili flakes on the pork chops. Do this for both sides.
- Pour the vegetable oil into a skillet and heat it over medium heat.
- Coat the meat on both sides with flour, egg wash, and breadcrumb mix. Place the pork chops into the skillet.
- Cook them on both sides until golden brown.
- In the meantime, add the mayonnaise, mustard, heavy cream and lime juice to a bowl. Mix them using a spatula.
- Add the cooked potatoes, lettuce leaves, and tomatoes and mix them.
- Serve the pork chops with the potato salad.
Garnish with some spring onion.