Calories: 353 kCal / serving
- 10 g
- 31 g
- 20 g
Ingredients Needed for Chicken With Chanterelles and Coconut Milk
1 jalapeno pepper
1 habanero pepper
5 chanterelle mushrooms
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
5 ounces of chicken breast
4 baby corns
¼ cup coconut milk
How to Make Chicken With Chanterelles and Coconut Milk
- Thinly slice the chili peppers, mushrooms, and the chicken.
- Heat a skillet, add 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil and start cooking the meat for about 4-5 minutes.
- Throw in a pinch of salt.
- After the meat turns slightly golden, add the mushrooms, baby corn, and sliced chilies.
- Stir it so the chilies can bring flavor, and add coconut milk and some parsley.
- Cook for 5 more minutes and turn off the heat.