Chicken Thighs With Hot Pineapple Salad
Chicken thighs, everyone! There is nothing new here, right? Wrong. We serve them over a hot pineapple cherry tomato and red onion salad, but not before marinating them in agave syrup, soy sauce, and ginger.
Ingredients Needed for Chicken Thighs With Hot Pineapple Salad
10 ounces cherry tomatoes, finely sliced
2 chilis, finely sliced
2 red onions, minced
2 tablespoons, olive oil
2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
2 teaspoons sesame seeds
2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
1 tablespoon lime juice
8 chicken thighs, 3-ounce each
1 tablespoon agave syrup
2 teaspoons soy sauce
1 teaspoon ginger powder
How to Make Chicken Thighs With Hot Pineapple Salad
- Peel the pineapple and slice it. Set aside 4-5 slices and dice the rest.
- Add the diced pineapple to a bowl together with the cherry tomatoes, chili, and red onion.
- Keep adding 1 tablespoon of olive oil, the balsamic vinegar, sesame seeds, and parsley.
- Drizzle with lime juice, season with salt and pepper, then mix until even. Set aside.
- Add the thighs to a bowl and pour over them the agave syrup and soy sauce.
- Keep adding the ginger powder and salt to taste, then add the remaining olive oil.
- Mix to entirely coat the chicken thighs with the mixture.
- Seal the bowl with plastic foil and marinate for 1 hour.
- Transfer the marinated chicken thighs to a roomy baking dish and top with the slices of pineapple.
- Bake for 1 hour at 380⁰F/190⁰C.
- Serve the baked thighs with salad.