Ingredients Needed for Chicken Thighs with Hot Pineapple Salad
10 ounces cherry tomatoes, finely sliced
2 chilis, finely sliced
2 red onions, minced
2 tablespoons, olive oil
2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
2 teaspoons sesame seeds
2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
1 tablespoon lime juice
8 chicken thighs, 3-ounce each
1 tablespoon agave syrup
2 teaspoons soy sauce
1 teaspoon ginger powder
How to Cook Chicken Thighs with Hot Pineapple Salad
- Peel the pineapple and slice it. Set aside 4-5 slices and dice the rest.
- Add the diced pineapple to a bowl together with the cherry tomatoes, chili, and red onion.
- Keep adding 1 tablespoon of olive oil, the balsamic vinegar, sesame seeds, and parsley.
- Drizzle with lime juice, season with salt and pepper, then mix until even. Set aside.
- Add the thighs to a bowl and pour over them the agave syrup and soy sauce.
- Keep adding the ginger powder and salt to taste, then add the remaining olive oil.
- Mix to entirely coat the chicken thighs with the mixture.
- Seal the bowl with plastic foil and marinate for 1 hour.
- Transfer the marinated chicken thighs to a roomy baking dish and top with the slices of pineapple.
- Bake for 1 hour at 380⁰F/190⁰C.
- Serve the baked thighs with salad.