Calories: 559 kCal / serving
- 100 g
- 12 g
- 14 g
Ingredients Needed for Garlic and Rosemary Roasted Potatoes
3 garlic cloves, crushed
2 rosemary sprigs, chopped
2 tablespoons of olive oil
How to Make Garlic and Rosemary Roasted Potatoes
- Preheat the oven to 360°F/180°C.
- Slice the potatoes in small quarters.
- Squeeze the juice out of the lemon and add it in a small bowl. Add 1 tablespoon of olive oil and crushed garlic. Mix.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper, and place the potatoes on it.
- Pour the remaining olive oil over the potatoes. Add the chopped rosemary sprigs, some salt, pepper, the garlic mixture, and lemon juice.
- Slide the tray into the oven for the next 40 minutes!