Ingredients Needed for Chicken Spring Rolls
2 chicken breasts
2 tablespoons of hot sauce
2 tablespoons of ranch dressing
8 rice paper sheetses
3 ounces of mozzarella
4 tablespoons of vegetable oil
How to Cook Chicken Spring Rolls
- Finely slice the chicken breasts. Put it into a bowl and season it with salt and pepper. Add the hot sauce and ranch dressing. Set aside.
- Fill a large bowl with warm water. Add a rice paper sheet for 5-10 seconds. Remove it and put it on a flat surface.
- Put two tablespoons of the chicken mixture on the rice paper and add two slices of mozzarella on top of it. Roll everything tightly. Continue with the rest of the ingredients.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet and add the rolls. Cook them 2 minutes on each side.
- Serve the spring rolls with a chili sauce!