Ingredients Needed for Quick Casserole
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
3.5 ounces of baby carrot
10 ounces of ground beef
2 tablespoons of worcestershire sauce
½ cup beef stock
½ cup peas
1 cup grated mozzarella
How to Cook Quick Casserole
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F/200 degrees C.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet.
- Add the chopped onion and the baby carrots and cook them together until the onion becomes translucent.
- Add the ground beef and mix by time to time.
- Cook it until it becomes soft and light brown.
- Season it with salt and pepper.
- Add the Worcestershire sauce and the beef stock and simmer.
- Add the peas and cook them together.
- Fill 4 ramekins halfway with the beef and vegetable mixture.
- Add some mozzarella, then add another layer of cooked beef and again some mozzarella.
- Put the ramekins in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Serve it warm!