Calories: 205 kCal / serving
- 33 g
- 9 g
- 17 g
Ingredients Needed for Buttery Garlic Bread With Veggie Salsa
4 garlic cloves
3 tablespoons of olive oil
2 ounces of butter
2 chili peppers s, sliced
2 tomatoes, minced
1 yellow bell pepper, minced
1 teaspoon white sesame seeds
1 teaspoon black sesame seeds
1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
How to Make Buttery Garlic Bread With Veggie Salsa
- Preheat the oven to 360°F/180°C.
- Place the bread slices in a baking tray. Use 2 garlic cloves and rub them. Chop the remaining ones and reserve them for later.
- Pour 2 tablespoons of olive oil over the bread slices. Bake them in the oven for the next 5 minutes.
- Combine the butter, parsley, salt, and 1 sliced chili in a blender. Blend until smooth.
- For the salsa, add the tomatoes, bell pepper, sliced chili, garlic, and sesame seeds in a large salad bowl. Pour the remaining olive oil, lemon juice, and balsamic vinegar. Season with salt, pepper, and rosemary. Toss to combine.
- Spread the chili flavored butter over the bread and serve it with the veggie salsa!