Ingredients Needed for Chicken Drumsticks With Herb Marinade
4 lemongrasses stalks
1 oregano sprig
4 mint leaves
2 garlic cloves
1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
10 chicken drumsticks
1 tablespoon honey
2 tablespoons of soy sauce
3 tablespoons of vegetable oil
How to Cook Chicken Drumsticks With Herb Marinade
- Finely chop the lemongrass, the oregano, and the mint leaves.
- Dice the garlic cloves.
- Put the chicken drumsticks in a bowl.
- Add the fresh herbs, the garlic, and the lemongrass.
- Add the juice of half of a lime, pepper, honey, and the soy sauce.
- Combine the ingredients.
- Cover the bowl with a plastic wrap and refrigerate the chicken for 1 hour.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet.
- Fry the chicken drumsticks for 3-4 minutes.
- Place them on a baking tray and put one teaspoon of marinade on each chicken drumstick.
- Bake for 50 minutes to 360 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- Serve with a rice side, if you want!