Nutella and Ice Cream Tartlets
Filled with ice cream and bursting with Nutella, these tartlets are surely going to make the top of your cooking list. The dough is homemade and it is shaped into a crispy nest, just perfect to serve your Nutella with a touch of vanilla ice cream. It’s a combo everyone should try from time to time.
Ingredients Needed for Nutella and Ice Cream Tartlets
1 cup water
1 cup milk
2 ounces of butter
½ cup brown sugar
2 cups of flour
vegetable oil for frying
7 ounces of nutella
1 pound vanilla ice cream
chocolate topping (optional)
caramel topping (optional)
How to Make Nutella and Ice Cream Tartlets
- Heat a saucepan over medium heat, and add the water and milk.
- Add the butter, brown sugar, and a pinch of salt.
- Slowly stir, and when the butter has melted, add the flour.
- Slowly stir with a spatula until you obtain a smooth, dry, golden-colored mixture.
- Take it away from the heat and let it cool. Add the eggs and mix them into the mixture.
- Pour the mixture in a piping bag and secure it with a star piping nozzle.
- Flip a muffin tray upside down. Use your piping bag and slowly pour the mixture covering the empty slots. Make round, circular moves, fully covering the slots. Sprinkle a bit of brown sugar over the dough and refrigerate them for the next couple of hours.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a deep skillet over high heat. Add the dough and fry until golden.
- Top the dough with Nutella, vanilla ice cream, chocolate, and caramel topping.