Ingredients Needed for Nutella and Ice Cream Tartlets
1 cup water
1 cup milk
2 ounces of butter
½ cup brown sugar
2 cups of flour
vegetable oil for frying
7 ounces of nutella
1 pound vanilla ice cream
chocolate topping (optional)
caramel topping (optional)
How to Make Nutella and Ice Cream Tartlets
- Heat a saucepan over medium heat, and add the water and milk.
- Add the butter, brown sugar, and a pinch of salt.
- Slowly stir, and when the butter has melted, add the flour.
- Slowly stir with a spatula until you obtain a smooth, dry, golden-colored mixture.
- Take it away from the heat and let it cool. Add the eggs and mix them into the mixture.
- Pour the mixture in a piping bag and secure it with a star piping nozzle.
- Flip a muffin tray upside down. Use your piping bag and slowly pour the mixture covering the empty slots. Make round, circular moves, fully covering the slots. Sprinkle a bit of brown sugar over the dough and refrigerate them for the next couple of hours.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a deep skillet over high heat. Add the dough and fry until golden.
- Top the dough with Nutella, vanilla ice cream, chocolate, and caramel topping.