Ingredients Needed for Chicken Casserole With Mascarpone Sauce
½ cauliflower head
9 ounces of chicken breast
5 asparaguses spears
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
¼ cup mascarpone
¼ cup parmesan, shredded
½ cup mozzarella, shredded
1 teaspoon paprika powder
How to Make Chicken Casserole With Mascarpone Sauce
- Place the chicken breast on your working surface and season it with salt and pepper.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat and add the chicken.
- Cook it for 6-7 minutes per side.
- For the veggies, heat a saucepan over medium heat, add water in it, and bring it to a boil. Add a pinch of salt in the water. Add the cauliflower and asparagus. Simmer them for 3-4 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F/175°C.
- For the sauce, add the mascarpone in a small bowl. Add the egg and incorporate it into the mascarpone. Add 1 tablespoon of parmesan.
- Place the chicken in a baking tray, and top it with 1 tablespoon of sauce. Add the veggies. Top them with the remaining parmesan, mozzarella, and sauce.
- Slide the tray into the oven for the next 20 minutes!
- Serve it with a few roasted peanuts on top!