Ingredients Needed for Chicken Breast With Baby Carrots and Apple
vegetable oil for cooking
2 chicken breasts
3.5 ounces of baby carrot
1 teaspoon oregano
¾ cup chicken stock
4 tablespoons of heavy cream
2 teaspoons of soy sauce
0.75 inch – ginger root
How to Cook Chicken Breast With Baby Carrots and Apple
- Heat vegetable oil in a cast-iron skillet to a medium high temperature.
- Cut the chicken breast in pieces and add them to the skillet.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper.
- Cook the chicken until it turns a golden color.
- Dice the onion and add it to a heated skillet with vegetable oil.
- Add the baby carrots to the skillet and sprinkle oregano.
- Cook them for a couple of minutes and then pour the chicken stock over them.
- Slice half an apple and throw the pieces in the skillet.
- Add the heavy cream, soy sauce, and then the fried chicken.
- Sprinkle some more salt and pepper.