Ingredients Needed for Cheesy Spaghetti and Leek Casserole
0.5 ounce butter
5 ounces of spaghetti
½ leek, thinly sliced
2 tablespoons of cottage cheese
3 ounces of feta cheese, crumble d
How to Cook Cheesy Spaghetti and Leek Casserole
- Heat a saucepan over medium heat, add water in it and bring it to a boil.
- Add the spaghetti, a pinch of salt, and cook them according to the instructions on the package.
- Preheat the oven to 360°F/180°C.
- Grab a round baking tray, approximately 6 inches (15 cm) in diameter.
- Butter its bottom and sides.
- Add the spaghetti and leek.
- Grab a small bowl and whisk one of the eggs, mixing it with the cottage cheese. Pour it over the spaghetti.
- Top with olives and add the feta cheese.
- Season with salt and pepper, and finally add an egg on top.
- Add the casserole into the oven and cook it for the next 25 minutes.