Cheesy Spaghetti and Leek Casserole
Looking for a vegetarian pasta dish? You can try our version of spaghetti, with 2 types of cheese, leek, and olives. Oven-bake them for best results, to help release all those wonderful flavors, and finally, top them with eggs. Trust us, it’s worth it!
Ingredients Needed for Cheesy Spaghetti and Leek Casserole
0.5 ounce butter
5 ounces of spaghetti
½ leek, thinly sliced
2 tablespoons of cottage cheese
3 ounces of feta cheese, crumble d
How to Make Cheesy Spaghetti and Leek Casserole
- Heat a saucepan over medium heat, add water in it and bring it to a boil.
- Add the spaghetti, a pinch of salt, and cook them according to the instructions on the package.
- Preheat the oven to 360°F/180°C.
- Grab a round baking tray, approximately 6 inches (15 cm) in diameter.
- Butter its bottom and sides.
- Add the spaghetti and leek.
- Grab a small bowl and whisk one of the eggs, mixing it with the cottage cheese. Pour it over the spaghetti.
- Top with olives and add the feta cheese.
- Season with salt and pepper, and finally add an egg on top.
- Add the casserole into the oven and cook it for the next 25 minutes.