Ingredients Needed for Grilled Pork Tenderloin With Pineapple and Spicy Sauce
4 pineapples rings
1 teaspoon olive oil
6 ounces of pork tenderloin
⅓ cup pineapple juice
1 teaspoon honey
½ teaspoon chili paste
How to Cook Grilled Pork Tenderloin With Pineapple and Spicy Sauce
- Heat a grilling machine and grill the pineapple rings. Set them aside.
- Drizzle 1 teaspoon of olive oil on the grill, lay on it the pork slices, season with salt and grill them on both sides.
- Heat a pan on medium-heat and add the pineapple juice.
- Add the honey, whisk and cook the sauce for 6-8 minutes.
- Add the chili paste, whisk and continue simmering for about 2-3 more minutes, until the sauce thickens.
- Serve the grilled pork with the spicy sauce.