Cheesy Chicken Bread Roll
Wow! That’s how we would summarize that moment when we tested this dish. It’s an easy-to-make roll with toast bread, chicken, and cream cheese, flavored with oregano, garlic, parmesan, and melted butter. Plus, to make it extra cheesy we’ve topped it with a few slices of Cheddar. Impressive!
Ingredients Needed for Cheesy Chicken Bread Roll
10 ounces of cream cheese
2 teaspoons of dried oregano
1 cup parmesan, shredded
9 ounces of cooked chicken breast, shredded
½ cup double cream
1 pound toast bread
1 ounce butter, melted
2 garlic cloves, crushed
5 slices of cheese
5 slices of low moisture mozzarella
How to Make Cheesy Chicken Bread Roll
- Add the cream cheese in a large bowl.
- Add 1 teaspoon of oregano, parmesan, shredded chicken, double cream and season with salt and pepper.
- Mix well to combine the ingredients.
- Lay the toast bread slices on parchment paper in lines of 4, slightly overlapping each other (use 12 slices of bread).
- Level them with a rolling pin and evenly spread the cream cheese mixture.
- Start rolling from the end closest to you towards the opposite end.
- Wrap the roll in parchment paper, securing the sides and releasing the air. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper. Release the roll from foil and lay it in the tray.
- Glaze it with a brush with a mixture of melted butter, oregano, and garlic. Cover it with slices of cheese.
- Slide the tray into the oven for the next 25 minutes at 340 degrees F/170 degrees C.