Calories: 332 kCal / serving
- 15 g
- 31 g
- 17 g
Ingredients Needed for Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast With Sweet Potatoes2 chicken breasts ½ red onion 4 bacon salt pepper 1 tablespoon olive oil 1 teaspoon dried oregano
How to Make Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast With Sweet Potatoes
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- Peel and slice the sweet potato.
- Make some superficial cuts on the chicken breasts.
- Slice the red onion and put the slices on the chicken breasts.
- Wrap each piece of chicken in 2 bacon slices.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Put the sweet potato slices on the bottom of a baking dish.
- Pour some olive oil on the potato slices. Sprinkle salt.
- Put the chicken breasts over the sweet potato slices.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Serve warm!