Ingredients Needed for Spaghetti Casserole
12 ounces of spaghetti
2 tablespoons of olive oil
½ cup parmesan
8 ounces of ground beef
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
⅔ cup mozzarella, shredded
How to Make Spaghetti Casserole
- Bring a pot of salted water to a boil. Cook the spaghetti according to the instructions on the pack. Drain well.
- Drizzle with the olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Whisk the eggs and add them on the spaghetti.
- Add the parmesan.
- Mix all the ingredients.
- In a skillet, heat the vegetable oil and cook the ground beef for 6-8 minutes. Season it with salt and pepper.
- Put the cooked spaghetti on the bottom of a square dish.
- Add a layer of cooked mince and top it with another layer of shredded mozzarella.
- Bake for 25 minutes at 360 degrees F/180 degrees C.