Ingredients Needed for Cheeseburger Onion Rings
7 ounces of ground beef
1 teaspoon mixed spices
4 ounces of cheddar, sliced
1 cup flour
3 eggs, whisked
1 cup breadcrumbs
vegetable oil for frying
How to Cook Cheeseburger Onion Rings
- Add the ground beef in a large bowl.
- Season it with mixed spices, salt, pepper and mix everything.
- Thickly slice the onions and use largest rings.
- Fill the rings with ground beef and add 1 Cheddar slice in the middle.
- Cover the rings with flour, whisked egg and breadcrumbs.
- Deep-fry the rings for 5-6 minutes.
- Dry them of the extra oil and serve.