Ingredients Needed for Champion’s Omelet
10 broccoli florets
15 cauliflower florets
15 baby carrots
3.5 ounces of beef
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
1 garlic clove
1 tablespoon soy sauce
How to Cook Champion’s Omelet
- Put water in a saucepan and bring it to boil.
- Sprinkle some salt.
- Put in the water the broccoli, the cauliflower, and the baby carrots.
- Boil them for 3-4 minutes. Drain them and let them cool.
- Chop the beef into 0.5-inch pieces.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil and cook the beef until it becomes light brown.
- Crush the garlic and add it in the skillet.
- Add the soy sauce.
- Cook together the beef, the garlic, and the soy sauce.
- In another skillet, heat 1 tablespoon vegetable oil.
- Add the boiled vegetables.
- Season them with salt and pepper.
- Add the cooked beef over the vegetables and stir-fry them together.
- Whisk the eggs and pour them in the same skillet.
- Mix the eggs with the beef pieces and the vegetables.
- Put the omelet on a plate and, if you want it spicy, sprinkle some chili flakes.